Seeds Of Change Quinoa And Wholegrain Rice (240g)
This product is currently sold out.
- Quinoa and Wholegrain Rice with a hint of garlic
- Seeds of Change donates 1% of sales to the research and promotion of biodiversity and sustainable organic practices.
- Check out our website for the wonderful shitake, asparagus & cashew nut stir fry.
- For recipes and to learn more, visit us at www.seedsofchange.co.uk
- A delicious and versatile side dish, especially good with chicken, roasted vegetables, or as a contrast for spicy dishes.
- At Seeds of Change, we believe that goodness comes from the ground up. That's why our products contain only the finest organically grown ingredients selected with care and prepared with pride.
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
- Serves 2
- Goodness from the ground up
- Ready to eat 90 seconds
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 240g
Steamed Long Grain Brown Rice* (86%), Steamed Quinoa Red* (6.0%), Steamed Black Quinoa* (4.1%), Sunflower Oil*, Tapioca Starch*, Sea Salt, Garlic* (0.4%), Garlic Powder* (0.3%), Stabilisers (Locust Bean Gum*, Guar Gum*), Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin* [contain Soya]), Onion Powder*, Natural Flavouring* (contains Soya and Celery), Black Pepper*, Dried Parsley*, *Certified Organic, Sea Salt is a permitted ingredient in Organic Foods
Store in a dry place at room temperature. Once opened refrigerate unheated rice for up to 3 days.
- Microwave (From Ambient): 1. Squeeze the pouch to separate the rice, tear a 2cm opening to vent and heat at 700W for 2 minutes or at 900W for 90 seconds.
- 2. Microwave ovens may vary, adjust cooking time according to manufacturer's instructions.
- 3. Care should be taken when handling / opening the heating pouch.
- Shallow Fry (From Ambient): 1. Pour 30ml (2tbsp) water into a saucepan and bring to the boil.
- 2. Tear/cut pouch open (where indicated) and add contents to pan.
- 3. Cover and simmer for about 3 minutes, or until all the water is absorbed. Fluff with a fork and serve.